Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Wacom browser plug in

Lurks   January 23rd, 2011 7:51p.m.

You know the skritter option to use the Wacom plug-in? This has a nasty side effect for me that as soon as I hit the mains skritter app, my size-of-screen is reset to whole tablet.

So I turned it off and it's fine. Now I've had it off for awhile, I'm not sure why I ever had it on? There's supposed to be some sort of pressure feedback right, not so that I ever really noticed...

nick   January 24th, 2011 9:17a.m.

Yeah, it can be weird, especially in certain browsers. What it does is make the thickness of your squigs dependent on how hard you're pressing rather than how quickly you're writing. Makes it look prettier. It's just cosmetic, so by all means just turn it off if it be triflin'.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!