Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Thank you Skritter!

winslowalrob   January 11th, 2011 4:27a.m.

I got my old HSK results, and I got a 2 (I shoulda got a three but the proctors were wack). Also, I successfully used Skritter to help me sing a song for my wife's birthday. Is there anything it can't do?

PS please please please give us a quality sentence adding feature in the future!

nick   January 13th, 2011 11:20a.m.

Congratulations on passing HSK 2! If you go back for more, you'll whack the whack proctors for sure and level up. Learning songs with Skritter hadn't crossed my mind, but hey--cool!

I hear you on the example sentence upgrade. It'll have to be a while, though!

winslowalrob   January 16th, 2011 11:01a.m.

Learning songs is NOT a good way to learn Mandarin. Impressing your wife on her birthday... that remains to be seen. I am going to keep plugging away at it and see what happens. I also got a copy of the Water Margin in Chinese, and I am going to try and use skritter to see if I can puzzle my way through Chinese lit. The possibilities are endless!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!