Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Wacom Tablet OS/X pressure sensitivity?

雅各   April 5th, 2010 1:40p.m.

I have just purchased the "Bamboo Pen" for my Macbook Pro, and installed the plugin and restarted chrome and firefox. Should I notice anything different such as pressure sensitivity that was mentioned in a different forum?

Still getting used to it. Right now I am finding it really handy and really annoying at the same time. (ie it seems makes things faster which is good, but frequently I cant coordinatate where it should be and it is really annoying)

Byzanti   April 5th, 2010 2:40p.m.

Wacom's plugin doesn't yet work on Mac/Chrome. Not missing out on much.

You'll get used to the pen. But check settings. Make sure gestures or whatnot is off.

雅各   April 5th, 2010 10:48p.m.

Woah! your right about getting used to it!! Im probably now 10 times faster and it feels exactly like handwriting! Very cool. Im now in the camp of once you have tried it you can't ever go back (:

Sad about the pressure sensitivity (I tried in chrome and firefox) but oh well, its still way cool.

nick   April 6th, 2010 7:53a.m.

Welcome to Wacomland!

The plugin is pretty new, so perhaps they'll issue a superior one.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!