Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Manually add characters

aharlekyn   August 28th, 2010 1:22p.m.

I cant seem to manually add characters today. Not in the list cram and neither in the practice everything. Is this just me? Maybe its because I am doing Chinese on a Saturday evening.

nick   August 28th, 2010 3:24p.m.

Should be working. You hit the manual add button and nothing happened? Did it turn green again or just stay grey?

aharlekyn   August 30th, 2010 2:40a.m.

Nothing happens and it stays grey. It does add on its own though, but not manually.

nick   August 30th, 2010 7:52a.m.

Hmm, I don't know. I just tried to reproduce it with your setup and it worked okay. I also added the character 干 from the radicals list for you--sorry about the extra reviews, but maybe it won't be so difficult!

But you're continuing to see the problem? Are you practicing "Everything" or using some other mode?

aharlekyn   August 30th, 2010 9:02a.m.

I can add from some of the lists it seems. The radical list is working fine. It seems there is a problem with

"Conversation Class Practice" and "MAN102S". I have not checked yet to see if it automatically add from those 2 lists if I practice everything. It does add automatically from the other lists though.

aharlekyn   August 30th, 2010 9:03a.m.

Oh yes. Those list does still have new characters left in them.

Dont mind you adding anything. Thats why we are here.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!