Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Image adding help

Aurora   January 12th, 2011 6:47p.m.

Hi- I know this has already been spelled out to me!

I am copying the URL of an image from Google Images search, and typing in img: and then pasting the url - but all I get is a box with a red cross in - ie. looks like it is working to some extent but the image is not viewable...

I dont normally have probs viewing images - is there something else I need to be doing???

Thanks so much for you patience :-)

Cheers,
Donna
www.pandacubs.info

nick   January 12th, 2011 7:31p.m.

Which word did you put it into? I'll take a look.

Aurora   January 13th, 2011 5:53p.m.

Hi Nick - I replied to your post yesterday - but just had a look - it has been saying 2 replies to the original post on the forum table (your reply and my reply)- but just checked and my reply does not appear to be showing... weird!

Anyway, I had put an image of a daybreak sunrise in 晓 as a test, in my scratchpad if that makes a difference. If you are wondering why I would have my daughter write an uncommon character it is because it is part of her Chinese name!

Cheers,
Donna

nick   January 14th, 2011 9:11a.m.
Aurora   January 14th, 2011 7:17p.m.

Thanks :-) works now when i click on full size image first.

Cheers,
Donna

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!