Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Finding unlearned words.

SpokeLee   October 17th, 2010 3:13a.m.

I added the kangxi radicals and got all learned but one of each w,d,p,t. I know it anal and stupid but how do I find the 'lil bastard. I wanna have all the radicals learned for some reason before starting Integrated Chinese.

FatDragon   October 17th, 2010 8:13a.m.

So there's one radical in the list that you haven't learned? Is that it? Why not just copy it from the list view into the scratchpad?

SpokeLee   October 17th, 2010 8:39a.m.

No, I know them all inside and out I just can't get my learned stats to max out. It's showing I have one unlearned item and I can't figure out which. This is just a purely obsessive compulsion.

Byzanti   October 17th, 2010 8:57a.m.

You can use the export tool to export in order of how well the vocab is known. Might do the trick.

But if it's just one of each and you haven't noticed it, it might just be the result of something that you've added and deleted, or a bug or something.

nick   October 17th, 2010 8:17p.m.

You can currently also go to the Vocab Viewer and sort by the "Learned" column, which will give you the least well-known items. If you don't see it there, I'd just blame it on slightly inaccurate progress stats. Sometimes the counts get off, and it's best not to worry about making things match up exactly.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!