Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Bamboo Pen Problem

Akpierce   December 1st, 2010 8:30a.m.

My bamboo pen only works in the top left corner of my screen, in an area about 4 inches in length and 8 inches in width. I have tried to remap the area, but the whole screen is already selected in the bamboo options. The only way to get it to work is to reinstall the driver time and time again. If i do it with the cd that came with the package, it lasts for about day. If i use the wacom website, it lasts about 10 seconds and then reverts to the tiny area. I use wacom bamboo pen CTL-460 on windows xp.... what should I do?

nick   December 1st, 2010 9:49a.m.

Hmm, that's no good! Does Windows think you have multiple monitors set up for some reason? I've never heard of this problem. Did you just get this tablet, and did you get it from us?

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!