Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Time studied display

balsa   December 1st, 2010 4:21p.m.

I just noticed that the Time studied is now displayed in hours (0.82, 1.82, etc...) which I don't find very natural to read... I liked it better displayed in minutes, in one glance I was able to to know whether or not I'd fulfilled the 20 minutes for the challenge ^_^

and well, it's simpler to convert 180 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes, than 0.73 hour to 43.8 minutes.

nick   December 1st, 2010 5:41p.m.

It displays in hours if you've studied too long for one of those days to display it in minutes. I think it's better this way, where it adapts to what's being displayed.

aekelley   December 2nd, 2010 12:44a.m.

180 minutes is 3 hours... so... maybe it not simpler to do that conversion...

balsa   December 2nd, 2010 4:34a.m.

@aekelley oops! LOL, late nite study session... not a good idea!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!