Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Is there a way to cancel new words.

夏普本   November 29th, 2012 10:27a.m.

I have accidentally added a bit too many words and am really struggling to keep up. Is there a way to cancel some and put them back as I learnt words?

lechuan   November 29th, 2012 1:45p.m.

When I do that, I usually ban the extra words, and then unban them as desired.

nick   November 29th, 2012 2:50p.m.

lechuan's suggestion is good. You can also remove some of the lists that you added, if the words are in separate lists. Later, you can add back those lists and you'll get the words again.

ali   November 30th, 2012 8:48p.m.

I got into this difficulty when I had to take an extended break from Skritter. I would have liked to be able to withdraw the most recently added x number of words. As it was, I nuked the whole lot though weirdly, now, in 'my lists', the old completed dates remain.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!