Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Check review build up

ZachH   March 7th, 2010 2:51p.m.

It would be cool if we could see how many reviews are scheduled to occur within 24hrs. Then I could manage my load more effectively and not add words when I have a lot of reviews coming up soon.

mw   March 7th, 2010 3:16p.m.

The way I check is is to go to VOCABULARY >>> VIEWER and click on the blue column header NEXT to sort. No click on NEXT 20 a few times (or a bit more in case there's a lot scheduled for you) until you see for example 24 hours.

mw   March 7th, 2010 3:31p.m.

I'll promise I'll read my message before posting better next time ...

The way I check it is to go to VOCABULARY >>> VIEWER and click on the blue column header called "NEXT" to sort. This will show you when an item will become due. Now click on "NEXT 20" a few times (or some more in case there's a lot scheduled waiting for you in the coming day) until you see for example 24 hours show up.

scott   March 8th, 2010 2:19p.m.

Yep, this is on the list of things to do. Don't know when it will happen, but it will probably go nicely into the new practice navigation page I'm making in the near future.

ZachH   March 9th, 2010 8:14a.m.

Hi mw, thats what I've been doing so far, just thought it would be better to have a simple way of checking.

Glad to hear its on the list scott.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!