Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

display in pdf's related to bamboo

百发没中   March 14th, 2010 8:43a.m.

I recently purchased my wacom bamboo and am quite happy with it. After finally getting the settings right, writing Chinese characters definitely is more fun. However, I vaguely remember clicking lot's of "okay" buttons when installing software for the bamboo tablet and one of them had to do with pdf's. Now I don't know whether it really is that, but ever since then letters and Chinese characters are displayed in a really odd way (quite uncomfortable to read in fact).
Has anyone else had this problem and/or does someone know how to fix it?

David

nick   March 17th, 2010 6:45p.m.

Nothing comes to mind. You can send me a screenshot of a PDF and I can take a look at the text, though.

One thing to try would be to uninstall the drivers and see if the problem is still there, then maybe reinstall while looking at the options.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!