Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

editing custom lists

Bohan   August 22nd, 2010 8:51p.m.

I made a custom list and I'd like to go back into one of the sections and make a correction, but I don't see a way to do that. The only thing I seem to be able to do is make new sections, which isn't what I want. Please help

Mandarinboy   August 22nd, 2010 9:27p.m.

If you have not published the list you can do any correction. I guess that you have published the list and then you can't change. If it is not published you only need to click on any of the sections and then add/remove the words and or edit any entries. Think that you need to mail Nick if you need to change published lists.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!