Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

where to find good wacom tablet in Beijing

LinXiong   September 7th, 2010 5:39a.m.

hello everybody!

does anyone know where I can a very good wacom tablet in Beijing? I've heard of Walmart selling something that looks like wacom tablets, does anyone have experience with this?

And what kinda price range should I expect in Beijing for a good wacom tablet?

thanks in advance

shinyspoons   September 7th, 2010 8:35a.m.

中关村 is the big technology centre in Beijing. Ive never been there myself, but from what ive heard, its probally the best place to get a wacom.

Byzanti   September 7th, 2010 8:54a.m.

I picked up a chinese tablet in a Chinese Walmart once, it was beyond awful. Just get a Wacom. They're good.

west316   September 7th, 2010 11:52a.m.

中关村is a bad idea. Unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing, you are going to be cheated in ways you didn't know were possible. I would search on the net in China and get a friend/teacher to buy it for you online if you don't have a Chinese credit card. As a general rule, avoid 中关村 like the plague. There are a few circumstances where it is a good idea to go, but they are rare.

I have had a decent amount of luck with a 40 RMB tablet I purchased off the net in China. My demands aren't that high, though. I am sure most of the people here use pads that are 100 times better than mine.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!