Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

I have created the Monster Queue

west316   September 21st, 2010 12:31p.m.

I finished uploading the vast majority of my vocabulary a couple of weeks ago. At that time, I had it set at 92%. Since I had already studied the words, I was content with that. Seeing as I was starting to study new words, I decided to crank it up to 95%...

Big mistake. I now have a queue of 700 plus actions a day and still growing....

救命!救命!

skritterjohan   September 22nd, 2010 6:06a.m.

I recently went back from 97 to 90 or 92 and have been breathing much easier lately and have started adding a bunch of new words. I never really thought that setting had much effect as my retention always hovered around 90% even when I was aiming for 97%, but my queue has pretty much halved if not more.

jimi02   September 22nd, 2010 9:29p.m.

I'm glad I stumbled on this thread. I think I might crank down my retention target as well. I've been finding it hard to keep up with all the reviews lately.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!