Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Skritter on Galaxy tab 2

PyWhy   November 11th, 2012 4:36a.m.

Hi,

I just got my tablet and I'm having issue using Skritter with it. I did download flash, so i see the writing spot on beta.skritter.com, but impossible to write on it. I tried to force the recognition of my device as android in the settings but it didn 't change anything. It just moves the page around when i try to write.

I'm using default browser. Does anyone here have a clue about how i can get it to work ? :-)

timoak33   November 11th, 2012 10:04a.m.

Hey PyWhy,

I use on netbook and Samsung Galaxy S2 & sometimes on my wife's S3.

I have found that yes, sometimes the screen will move instead of writing.
How I fixed it...
When the Flash pad shows up try making a few stokes, if it doesn't write just tap the ? mark for the hint to show up. Then you will be able to write in the flash.
After the first time of seeing the character hint you should be able to continue reviews without using the hint.
I find I have to do this on my S2 to get it started but after that first one I can continue as normal.
Let me know if it works.
Oh by the way be sure to click settings and choose Android Layout (tick the box)
Hope this helps!

P.s this works on chrome, default and firefox browsers...

Regards
Tim

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!