Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

SRS Algorithm & editing lists

Phoboss   May 4th, 2010 8:19a.m.

大家好!

my method to study 汉语 is that I firstly study each characters ethymology with the help of yellowbrigde, Fun with Chinese Character etc. and then, I add for each day a new section (Day 1, Day 2...) to my list and add approx. 10 character to this section.
So everyday I'm editing the same list.

So my question:
Will be there any problems with the skritter SRS-algorithm or is it okay to edit the list and then practice the list?

nick   May 4th, 2010 10:47p.m.

This will be fine, but if you get to the end of a list, you'll have to reactivate it when you add more stuff to it. Scott has plans for fixing this later; see this recent thread:
http://www.skritter.com/forum/topic?id=33136603

I will quote his temporary solution:
"To get it to start adding again, you need to tell it what sections you would like to study. Go to the list page and click the 'More Actions' button. Check whichever sections you want it to add from and then click 'Update Sections'. Now it will be set to go through all the checked sections again and look for things to add."

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!