Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Adding Vocabulary from Multiple Lists

LinShuan   July 13th, 2010 8:03a.m.

When adding vocabulary from multiple lists, like Chinesepod lessons, can anyone tell me how duplicate words are treated? For example, 要is a word/character that is found in many lessons. If I consistently choose to add all vocabulary from a lesson, am I increasing the frequency of 要, or does Skritter recognize it has been added previously and disregard it. 多谢!

jww1066   July 13th, 2010 8:41a.m.

It only gets added once. If you go to "Vocabulary" and browse a list, you can see whether each item has been added or not by looking at the right-hand side of the list.

For example, take a look here:

http://www.skritter.com/vocab/listsect?list=agVza3JpdHIWCxINVm9jYWJMaXN0SW5mbxit--oDDA&sect=0

James

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!