Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

First Generation iPad and new iOS version

DependableSkeleton   November 21st, 2012 10:00a.m.

In the November newsletter it says that the new iPad version of the app will take advantage of the "more powerful hardware" of the iPad. However, my first generation iPad struggles to handle the old iPhone version of the app. I can handle the current level of crashing, but will the new version be too much for my old hardware?

Mandarinboy   November 21st, 2012 10:34a.m.

I have been beta testing the new version on my first gen IPAD and it works fine. You will still have some crashes as before due to memory shortage in the first gen but no more than before as I have noticed at least.

DependableSkeleton   November 21st, 2012 4:31p.m.

Okay, good. Thanks!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!