Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

word adding and review problems

杜玉珊   November 21st, 2012 6:36p.m.

This morning I added all the words form a new section of a list to my ios device. I was then given the words one by one in a row, most of the words I got wrong as it was a new list, however when I was finished it returned to my normal reviews set me at 0 due and even though I continued to skrtitter none of the new words returned and the due setting stayed around 0. I checked the sync they match. I checked the web site it also has be set at 0 reviews due but shows the list I just added as done (that part is fine as it is all added). Now however I need to study those words and can't. Suggestions please and thank you.

excuse the hasty typing.

杜玉珊   November 21st, 2012 11:32p.m.

I have reset the section of the list to adding and now it is adding. However I don't understand why the problem occoured in the first place.

scott   November 28th, 2012 2:07p.m.

Sorry for the slow response, catching up on bug reports from Thanksgiving week.

Even if you get something wrong, it's not scheduled to come back immediately. Check the 'my words' page on the website to see when things are coming up next, to verify if they should be showing up to review, or if they're still scheduled for the future. If you see this issue again though, give us an example character or word we can look at, one that should be coming up but isn't. Then we can investigate more thoroughly. Thanks!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!