Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

skritter window is shrinking

cuiaiwen   November 29th, 2012 1:50p.m.

Using Google Chrome on a Win7 laptop, in study mode, whenever I come out of the settings menu (gear icon) after the "reloading" message, the entire page comes back a size smaller. Apparently irreversibly, even if I close and reopen Chrome and come back to the website. Now the skritter window is barely a few inches across. Can hardly see this as I am typing. Any idea how to fix? Thanks!

nick   November 29th, 2012 2:52p.m.

Strange! It sounds like something is adjusting the page zoom (normally happens when you hit Ctrl +, although there are other ways to do it). What happens if you press Ctrl 0 to reset the page zoom?

cuiaiwen   November 29th, 2012 3:09p.m.

thanks! that reset it to normal.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!