Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

View your queue

mjd   May 12th, 2010 8:14p.m.

Hello,

I seem to remember there was a way of seeing the characters you've recently done, along with stats about how well you've learned those characters. But now I can't find out how to get there! Can someone remind me please?

It would also be great to be able to get a sneak preview of the characters you'll shortly see. Maybe by clicking on the "items due" number...

克里斯   May 12th, 2010 8:21p.m.

Hello,

maybe "Home > Vocabulary > Vocabulary Viewer" is what you are looking for.

Chris

nick   May 12th, 2010 9:20p.m.

Yeah, 克里斯 has the right of it. You can do some sorts by "Last" (default), "Next", "Time Spent", or "Learned" on that page (but they only go one direction because each extra sort is expensive).

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!