Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Delete all history

雅各   July 2nd, 2010 8:45p.m.

How do you actually delete everything so you can start again? I cant find it.

I have a bunch of stuff in there that needs reviewing that is getting in the way of what I need/want/am interested in studying.

nick   July 2nd, 2010 9:04p.m.

http://www.skritter.com/vocab/deleteall
(From the too-long list of "Tools" at the bottom of the vocabulary page.)

I would again caution you against nuking, though. It would be a lot better if you could delete the words you're not interested in while keeping the words that're not taking you any time to maintain. Have you tried removing words in bulk that were added from uninteresting lists or sections, or using the 'delete' button from the info menu (magnifying glass) on the practice page when you see a word that isn't important?

雅各   July 2nd, 2010 9:08p.m.

I just found the "Save me" thing, I was looking under the accounts page, I didn't think to look there initially.

Regarding deleting all vs deleting some, I figured that deleting some would be more effort than deleting all then re-adding adding what I am trying to learn.

Anyway hopefully the "Save me" thing helps!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!