Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Progress Viewer x My Words

menglidong   February 9th, 2011 9:00a.m.

Dear all,

I have just deleted a whole vocabulary list (HSK 1) from my account. I had finished that list and now it's gone (my fault, I know). But the main problem to me is: the words from that list continue to appear in my Progress Viewer, and I would like them not to, unless I can bring the list back.

So, is there a way (i) to undo the delete and restore the previous situation or (ii) erase the statistics related to that vocabulary list? I am afraid of having a discrepancy between the Progress Viewer and the My Words list.

Thank you!

scott   February 9th, 2011 9:30a.m.

To undo the delete, simply add the list back to your studies, adding the same sections you added before. Your progress is not deleted when you remove words from study so it will quickly add them back, only stopping to review whichever ones need to be reviewed. Words added back after deletion are not double counted, so no worries about the numbers going way off.

The only way to remove the statistics is to delete everything, all the words and all the progress. That can be done from the my words page. Again, that will completely wipe out everything, and it can't be undone. It sounds like you don't need that done so I'd go with option one.

Hope that helps!

menglidong   February 10th, 2011 7:48a.m.

Dear scott,
"Words added back after deletion are not double counted" - that's what I wanted to know.
I am adding again the deleted list.
Thank you for the quick and helpful answer.
Henri

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!