Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

web version feature suggestion!

Bohan   November 14th, 2012 3:24a.m.

There are some study parts that I prefer to do on the web version, such as "tones practice". I don't like using the app for this because I feel like I can do it much faster on a laptop/computer with four fingers on the keyboard's 1,2,3,4 keys.

To use the web version, however, we have to be on the web. Sometimes this could be inconvenient, such as for me, because the internet where I live is very crappy. It would be cool if we could go somewhere and "sync" a bunch review items from the queue, and then go through them later in a place where this is no internet connection, and the save everything, and later sync it to the website, just like we do with the IOS app.

If this is pheasable, it would be really cool, and much appreciated.

timoak33   November 14th, 2012 3:30p.m.

I second that!

Bohan   November 15th, 2012 2:57a.m.

cool, anyone else interested? It's pretty rare for one of my suggestions to be popular among other users

nick   November 15th, 2012 11:01a.m.

I think it would be awesome, but it's a gigantic amount of work to redo the Flash client to be able to work offline, so much so that we would never do it. The only way that we would be able hook something like that up is if we rewrote the web client entirely for another platform, in which case we might design that into it from the start.

Bohan   November 15th, 2012 11:16a.m.

alright, not a big deal at all

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!