Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

app...,

Bohan   November 17th, 2012 10:13a.m.

I was just doing tones on the app. I have 70 left on the queue and I'm trying to finish it up, but it automatically finds more to add. On the web version, when I'm going through the review queue, it's always set to "reviewing tones only" or "reviewing writing only". This is the only say that makes sense to me, because if items keep getting automatically added to the queue , then it's almost impossible to finish.

Also, I don't know where these new items are being added from. I'm pretty selective about what I allow into my queue and for which parts.

Anyway, is there any way to use the app and only do reviews without automatic add-ins ? I couldn't find anyway to do this

Bohan   November 17th, 2012 10:25a.m.

ohhhh, this might be because I was connected to the internet at the time. Right?

nick   November 17th, 2012 1:07p.m.

You could do any of three things:

1) Disconnect while you clear the reviews.
2) Set yourself to manual adding while you clear the reviews.
3) Wait for the November 25 app update and use Advanced Study to just do tones, which will disable adding like the temporary parts study on the website does.

The new words that you saw being added were from a mixture of all your active "Adding Words From" lists.

nomadwolf   November 18th, 2012 9:35a.m.

November 25th? Thought it was going to be a bit sooner. Either way, thanks for the hard work!

nick   November 18th, 2012 5:38p.m.

Since we're coordinating a pricing change with the app update, we want to make sure to leave lots of slack in the app review process, so even if it's approved a bit earlier, we'll still launch the update then.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!