Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Twitter/facebook notifications

雅各   May 10th, 2010 6:13p.m.

I love it, however I am thinking of turning it off as it only reports on characters, not words. It's getting harder and harder to keep up the rate of character progression as the number of characters I already know in new words increases. :(

雅各   May 10th, 2010 6:14p.m.

Or :) depending on how you look at it.

nick   May 11th, 2010 12:43p.m.

Yeah, it's pretty whack to only emphasize written character progress on those. These are on the list to get updated when we can build a more general progress tracking system, for the progress page, leaderboards, badges, little third-party apps, etc. Right now it's all a mish-mash and mostly character-based.

Nicki   May 11th, 2010 8:25p.m.

I would love it if the tracking for the other parts could get done quickly.

Thanks you guys!

雅各   May 12th, 2010 4:20a.m.

+100

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!