Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Removing published lists

vukimp   January 25th, 2011 7:17p.m.

I tested publishing a list. I need to remove it now. How do I do that?

nick   January 25th, 2011 8:01p.m.

Currently you can't, as the system is cautious about removing lists which others may be studying. But it's overcautious. I've unpublished it for you, so you can delete it or edit it.

vukimp   January 25th, 2011 8:38p.m.

Thanks Nick

marchey   January 26th, 2011 4:25a.m.

@Nick: Maybe skritter should just test if a published list is in use or not. If it is not, uplublishing it should be possible. If it has been added by another user you could either reject the request for unpublishing it, or accept it and make al other users involved work on private copies. my 0.02

Marc

nick   January 26th, 2011 7:52a.m.

Yeah, there's lots of room for improvement with it. We might try to pull in something like that soon when we make the lists know when new material has been added to the end better.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!