Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Feature request: Time till 'completition' / queue is 0

葛修远   May 5th, 2010 12:04p.m.

I find the feature in Anki that estimates how long it will take you to complete all of your scheduled reviews quite useful and motivating. Would it be possible for Skritter to monitor your average rate of completing queued items and then estimate the time required to hit 0?

It wouldn't matter if it ignored what was going to come up later. i.e. it could just look at 2000 reviews at 5 seconds per item or whatever and come up with 2000 * 5s = 10000s = 166 minutes

shinyspoons   May 5th, 2010 6:50p.m.

I second this, I really like this feature.

雅各   May 5th, 2010 11:44p.m.

That is a cool idea (:

Luisonte   May 6th, 2010 10:12a.m.

yes, it would be really nice to have this.

Byzanti   May 6th, 2010 10:26a.m.

Actually, I like the whole anki study set. Not only does it tell you how long is left, but you can specify how long you want to study for, and it'll tell you how many items you reviewed in the period. Keeps things focused.

nick   May 6th, 2010 5:45p.m.

It's a good idea. I've got it on the list, but not near the top.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!