Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

android 2.2

ジェレミー (Jeremy)   November 18th, 2010 1:07a.m.

Works really great!

are there any tips for optimization of speed?

ジェレミー (Jeremy)   November 18th, 2010 1:07a.m.

(skritter that is..)

olga2468   November 18th, 2010 11:47a.m.

ah, i need to update my software to android 2.2!

im glad it works good!

ジェレミー (Jeremy)   November 18th, 2010 12:48p.m.

You have to continue writing the character regardless of if the strokes taking a second each to show up, and that way there is no delay with how long it takes to write the character on the android device versus on a computer with a wacom pad.

I didnt know if this was due to my settings, and if there was anyway to improve the strokes Graphic display speed. [Again, writing at a fast pace will pick up all the strokes... like an old computer that you are typibg to fast for it to accurately render, but after done typing you can watch the sentence fill in with your hands off the keyboard]

Samsung galaxy s / att captivate
Android 2.2 (cognition 2.3b4 rom)
Flash 10.1

Regardless, super satisfying.

WanLi   November 19th, 2010 4:07a.m.

thanks for the information, i am planing to get an android 2.2+ phone asap

nick   November 19th, 2010 6:15p.m.

We don't have anything left to do on our end to optimize the Android speed, and as far as I know, there's not really anything you could do on your phone except make sure it's not running unnecessary background processes. The speed you're seeing (with the delayed input) is as good as we can do on the current generation of Android phones. Usable, but I wish it could be a bit faster...

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!