Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

wacom tablet issue

SGRuixue   January 11th, 2011 5:33p.m.

I just returned to Skritter after about 2 months off an all of a sudden my tablet doesn't work. Well it works, but everywhere except the study page.

In attempts to fix it, I have reinstalled drivers, and meddled with the settings according to a froum post, and still no luck.

Recommendations?

SGRuixue   January 11th, 2011 6:01p.m.

I'm sooooo frustrated, it works everywhere else BUT when I try to write my 汉字!

Lurks   January 11th, 2011 8:10p.m.

I don't understand, does the mouse pointer not move when you use the tablet?

SGRuixue   January 11th, 2011 8:25p.m.

Right. It doesn't move at all. But If i close out of skritter's "study session“ I can use it no problem to navigate google, other skritter pages, such as the forum, etc. but once I start the study session, it doesn't move.

wispfrog   January 11th, 2011 8:38p.m.

That has to be the special waoom browser plugin that gives flash access to the tablet. Try disabling skritter's use of it in the settings.

But you might have to un or re-install the plugin itself in the browser settings.

Lurks   January 11th, 2011 9:35p.m.

I find that hitting skritter resets the settings on my Wacom which is really bloody annoying.

SGRuixue   January 12th, 2011 5:40a.m.

How would I go about re- installing that? (I'm technilogically slow)

SGRuixue   January 12th, 2011 4:53p.m.

Tried re downloading the plug-in. still the same issue. :-(

SGRuixue   January 12th, 2011 6:00p.m.

BF went in and fixed it. (I installed the wrong driver.) Thanks everyone.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!