Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Brush movement very choppy

dfoxworthy   November 3rd, 2012 12:35a.m.

I haven't been around for while but when I came back to Skritter my brush movement is extremely choppy across the on-screen writing pad. The pen works well for anything else on the computer though.

Did Skritter change something?

Do I need to update something?

I am using Bamboo Pen with Chrome on Windows XP

nick   November 3rd, 2012 12:44a.m.

Here are what your Wacom settings should be (many incorrect default settings can cause this): http://www.skritter.com/wacoms/settings

You may also have better luck with another browser. Performance seems to shift monthly for many people depending which combinations of browsers, operating systems, and Flash versions they use, and which Flash compilers we use. Do you see the same thing in, say, Firefox, Safari, or IE?

dfoxworthy   November 3rd, 2012 5:18a.m.

I downloaded Firefox and installed the newest flash on it. It works perfectly now! Thanks Nick.

AdoHaha   November 4th, 2012 2:53a.m.

yup I had very hard time in Chrome recently. Had to switch to Explorer ;(

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!