Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

the app only loads some words...

learninglife   November 7th, 2012 5:28a.m.

starting yesterday i experienced a problem with the app.

it does sync successfully so the green arrow shows.

then go to study.

bot on the study page it only shows 10 items due while on the computer it says 206 items due. can this be fixed please?

learninglife   November 7th, 2012 6:04a.m.

it just comes to my mind that all apps were reloaded from the computer two days ago when softwareinstallation crashed on the iphone...

i ll erase all data in the app and reload myself as user completely new.

that takes a while ...

problem solved!

nick   November 7th, 2012 1:26p.m.

Yeah, there's a problem with the app not realizing that it was restored to the device from a backup without its local database, so it doesn't know about all the old words, and you have to do a Clear Local Data on it. Later we'll put in a fix where it can recognize this semi-corrupt state and just do it for you.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!