Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

character exports

Olaf   November 8th, 2012 4:23a.m.

A quick question about character exports:

If I set the order in which I want my characters to be listed as "next to study", will the order be in increasing level of knowledge?

In other words, will the first twenty percent of words listed be the twenty percent I know least?

scott   November 8th, 2012 7:33p.m.

No, it's strictly based on when it's scheduled to be studied, so you could have an item you haven't seen in months scheduled to come up next. They will tend to be the ones you don't know well though, because the ones you don't know are all scheduled in the near future usually.

Olaf   November 9th, 2012 5:35a.m.

So a more robust way of getting the result I want is to filter out those who are scheduled past a certain date/point in time, as nothing I don't know should be scheduled far into the future.

Thank you! :-)

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!