Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Arrogance

CC   November 27th, 2012 3:22a.m.

I think the skritter guys do a really good job, but it's a complicated software product, and as I work in IT I understand that. But I also understand customer frustration, and I've been there myself.

If more people apologised when they got it wrong, the world would be a better place. Thanks for doing your part malaili!

Laspimon   November 27th, 2012 3:25a.m.

What are we talking about here?

CC   November 27th, 2012 3:48a.m.

I have no idea - it's just good to see an apology where one is needed :)

马洲屹   November 27th, 2012 3:52a.m.

I don't know if malaili is actually apologising! Lol

I think the Skritter boys do a great job and while I would like it if they took on a few more of my feature requests...I still love them!

Bohan   November 27th, 2012 4:20a.m.

keep rocking Skritter guys!

mcfarljw   November 27th, 2012 10:09a.m.

I don't know what we are talking about either. Actually I ended up being more interested in trying to quantify 44 hours as almost 4 days. It's an absurd statement to make in a literal sense, but since you said it now I want to force the equation to be true. So here it goes!

If you define a day in terms of workable hours and assume we sleep 8 hours each night that leaves 16 hours. If we subtract downtime throughout the day it would be easy to locate at least another 5 hours. So one could argue that a day could be quantified as around 11 hours.

In the likely event that I think too much then 44 hours equals almost 4 days.

Laspimon   November 27th, 2012 10:34a.m.

Thank you. Now I can finally get some sleep.

Goodnight.

DependableSkeleton   November 27th, 2012 11:53a.m.

Just work in base 23, then it's exact.

xiongnu   November 28th, 2012 3:34a.m.

I don't know what I'd do without Skritter, it's been a complete boon to my studies, I thank the Spaghetti Monster in the sky every day for its very existence.

liverix   November 29th, 2012 12:45p.m.

I love Skritter.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!