Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Scheduling Problem

shinyspoons   March 7th, 2010 12:20a.m.

I don't know if its just me, but there is something up with the scheduling. Even though I have 300+ characters to review all character's stats are listed like this:

studied -267499 sec ago: not due (70%)

and I am getting some characters coming up again and again.

Can you help.

Thanks

tunghiem2010   March 7th, 2010 3:16p.m.

I have kinda the same problem. The list to review contains a lot of words that are not due. Is there a way to just do words that are due, or do words that are due first then words that are not due right away?

scott   March 8th, 2010 2:24p.m.

Seems we have a timezone problem. I'll try to debug it, but in the meantime please make sure your computer and skritter timezones are both set correctly, then let me know if the problem persists.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!