Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

New HSK lists

Neil   May 5th, 2010 10:23a.m.

Hi all, does anyone have the new hsk lists for 2010?
Would be great to have them on Skritter.

They seem to have made the lists more modern with words like email, SMS, and soap (how sophisticated!) in Level 5.

Have any skritterers done the new format HSK already? how was it?

Neil   May 6th, 2010 10:25a.m.

...自己坐沙发...
在这边也不能顶起来!呵呵

nick   May 6th, 2010 10:31a.m.

I haven't seen any of the new lists except for these two custom lists (which I just tagged):

http://www.skritter.com/vocab/tags?tag=new%20hsk

I'd love to have a full set. I have some sweet code for ordering the words in each level really well.

ShadoW2   May 6th, 2010 1:15p.m.
wb   May 6th, 2010 4:58p.m.

@nick the problem with sorting the characters by "importance" is that it does make it hard to add/remove characters for creating the other HSK lists...so I ended up creating a new list for HSK 2, because I didn't find a good way to find and delete the items of HSK 3 not used in 2

Neil   May 7th, 2010 10:28a.m.

cool - unfortunately i'm now looking at level 5 = 2500 characters, and the only source i can find is the one ShadoW2 mentioned - a scanned image :((((

wb - do you have better source which is text?? it would save me hours!

wb   May 7th, 2010 11:00a.m.

no sorry I don't...but someone in my class seems to have a high quality print, I'll ask him on monday where he got that...I tried searching the net but didn't find anything

Neil   May 7th, 2010 10:28p.m.

ahhh i just used the vocab adding page for the first time. This is gonna make all the pinyin and definitions for me - nice.

so i'm typing the whole list in a word document and will then upload it.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!