Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Email reminders

雅各   May 12th, 2010 8:55a.m.

Not a big deal, but I am just wondering if I am I the only one who has their skritter email reminders keep on getting put in my spam folder by my ISP? :(

X-Spam-Level: ****
X-Spam-Status: No, score=4.2 required=5.0 tests=AWL,BAYES_50,
DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS,FH_DATE_PAST_20XX,HTML_MESSAGE,SPF_PASS autolearn=no
version=3.2.5

I wonder if the "FH_DATE_PAST_20XX" could be fixed, whatever that is. Glad to see you have SPF turned on.

DKIM signing would also help, it can be a pain to setup, but it is much better than SPF in that it verifies the content of the message is from the right sender, not just that the mail came from the right location.

nick   May 12th, 2010 9:55a.m.

We're actually sending the emails from App Engine, so we don't have any control over those settings, unfortunately. Are others getting those in the spam filter, too?

It looks like the FH_DATE_PAST_20XX is a bug in an older version of SpamAssassin:
https://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/show_bug.cgi?id=6269

I don't know where in the email pipe SpamAssassin is coming into play here, but it seems likely to be the culprit, ya?

jww1066   May 12th, 2010 11:37a.m.

For me they arrive in my inbox without trouble. I'm using gmail.

雅各   May 12th, 2010 5:36p.m.

Yes its because of spamassasin :(

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!