Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Characters not being tested

贺知宝   July 23rd, 2010 7:09p.m.

The other day it occurred to me that several of the words I had entered into lists were not being tested. I checked the lists and sure enough the CTPD section showed that they are still white. Why is this? Some of these words were entered several months ago. My retention rate is about 94% and the words I am seeing are not even 50% due yet. What's going on?

Thanks

nick   July 23rd, 2010 9:55p.m.

Can you give me an example list or word to check out?

贺知宝   July 23rd, 2010 10:04p.m.

If you look in my account, you will notice several lists (these are custom lists that have not been published), all of which show the status of "done." In the lists Cpod1 and Cpod2 you will notice several words, such as 无辜, 惩罚, and 悠久 that are not being tested. My other lists seem to be running properly.

Thanks again!

Paul

nick   July 24th, 2010 9:16a.m.

Hmm, I'm not sure why they were skipped over and not added. It could have been due to a loss of connection in the middle of adding or a refresh of the practice page.

You get them in there, you can reset your study sections on those lists from the "More Actions" "Study Settings" button on the list--that will put you at the beginning again and when it adds, it will go through and grab the ones it missed.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!