Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

check to see if all character components are enabled?

Neil   August 8th, 2010 11:10a.m.

I'm cramming a list (HSK L4) for writing only at the moment, however some easy stuff like 加班 is staying very white (as opposed to green meaning well known) on the list summary - i can't remember practicing it either. I remember the trick where only the components enabled at the time of adding were actually added.... whats the fix for this? I want to be sure that i'm getting everything in the list. I'm under 50% due, everything should be coming up.
sorry if this has been answered recently elsewhere.

Neil   August 8th, 2010 11:20a.m.

(and W isn't bold)

nick   August 9th, 2010 8:41a.m.

More Actions -> Study Settings -> set yourself to the first section again. Then it'll go back and add the missing parts next time you need added things. Looks like you aren't missing too many.

We know this is pretty whack, but we've got some ideas for fixing it.

Neil   August 11th, 2010 11:54a.m.

cheers nick

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!