Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

list not updating

Bohan   August 8th, 2010 9:44p.m.

I'm trying update my Chinesepod vocabulary list by clicking on update list, but nothing happens. It used to take a while to update, but now it's not updating at all

Byzanti   August 9th, 2010 3:46a.m.

You're hitting the correct update list button? If you want to update your personal list, it's not the one on the Vocab -> Cpod -> Your lists page, rather it's Vocab -> Cpod -> Your Lists -> (Your list name) -> More actions -> Update list.

There are two update lists... The first one refreshes the list of lists, the second one refreshes the actual content in a list. Both seem to be working for me at the moment.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!