Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Removing need to type when doing reading practice

雅各   September 16th, 2010 5:51p.m.

I have been away for a bit. I was wondering if we yet have a way to turn off having to type when doing reading practice, ie instead of just having to type "mai3" we can just tap forward and grade it.

It slows me down quite a bit to have to move from the tablet to the keyboard and back again.

arp   September 16th, 2010 7:47p.m.

I tend to practice writing, reading, tones and definitions separately. That solves the problem of changing modes of entry.

nick   September 16th, 2010 8:01p.m.

Tap the "show" button, then grade with the "correct" button? I still have it on my list to improve prompt clustering so you don't have to switch as often, but it's tough so I haven't done it yet.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!