Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Another Vote for a Custom List of BoPoMoFo (Zhuyin)

Senmu   October 20th, 2010 8:59a.m.

I've searched the forums and vocab list. No list of the 37 characters in Zhuyin was found.

Here in Taiwan, a lot of reading materials becomes easily accessible when we can read Bopomofo. I really need to practice this more. I've been Skrittering for over a year now and would like to see Zhuyin in a custom list, just to practice writing and reading it. All I can do is go to Anki for practice on the Zhuyin characters.

Here's my vote, Nick, add on a Zhuyin list! Anyonelse want to add their vote?

jww1066   October 20th, 2010 9:14a.m.
Foo Choo Choon   October 20th, 2010 9:35a.m.

注音啊,猪音啊,你慢慢消失。。。

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2008/09/18/2003423528

skritterjohan   October 20th, 2010 10:16a.m.

I already added my vote before (a few times).

I would recommend using Anki in the meantime. I found I have to add only 1-2 per day and keep rating them "fail" in the beginning or I will forget them though.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!