Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Custom Lists feature - Editing defintions

balsa   October 21st, 2010 11:54a.m.

I first want to say how I LOVE studying with Skritter and MDBG, the import plugin is really cool, and having those tools are definitely an incentive to keep me practice my reading.

One thing I would LOVE though when adding words to my list is being able to change the definition as I add edit my list, and not wait to see the words in Practice mode, when I will likely forget what I wanted to change.

Will that be possible anytime soon? or is there a convenient way to achieve that?

Byzanti   October 21st, 2010 12:35p.m.

You can already do it. Add a word to a section, save the words, then click on the hanzi. You get the popup where you can edit the meaning. This also works for stuff added to the queue (after being added, go to the browse tab).

balsa   October 21st, 2010 4:16p.m.

Thanks @byzanti, looks like I had missed had update.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!