Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Priority Vocab option

followtheflow   November 16th, 2010 9:57a.m.

I don't know if I am overlooking things, but in my class here we study three different books but we use one more often than the other two.
Thus it would come in handy to be able to adjust the relative amount of vocab Skritter is adding from all the vocabulary lists.
For instance, in my case I would want to have like a 60%/20%/20% proportion between my three lists.

I know it's probably not the most pressing feature needed, since I can manually pause lists. But it would still be nice to have in the future if it doesn't require too much work.

Cheers

nick   November 16th, 2010 10:56a.m.

I remember this one being asked a long time ago. It requires too much work! Or rather, it requires too much interface complexity to be worth the hassle. Sorry, but as handy as it would be in certain circumstances, I don't think we'll be doing this one.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!