Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Adding to vocabulary lists, reading and definitions.

Gosha   February 1st, 2011 7:43p.m.

Sometimes when I add words they don't have Readings and Definitions to train. Can I in some way add those by myself?

nick   February 1st, 2011 8:46p.m.

You can add the definitions--if you're adding words to a list, there should be an "Add Definition" box you can click. If not, you can always edit the definition by clicking on the word to get the word popup, then clicking "Edit Definition". If there is no definition there, also check "submit as correction" so that we can incorporate your new, awesome definition.

Unless you're creating the word for the first time, though, you can't add a reading. It's strange that you would find many words without them--what kind of words are you adding? You can always submit a correction for them (either from our contact page or the feedback tab when studying) and we'll get the reading added for you.

Does this answer your question, or do I perhaps misunderstand the issue?

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!