Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Adding Words - Word Lists

inspiresme   February 6th, 2011 6:33a.m.

With HSK lists, if I start with HSK 1, then go to HSK 2, 3, 4, 5, and then 6 ... each new list doesn't contain words from the previous lists, right? So, HSK 1 has words that only HSK 1 has, then 2 adds to that, then 3 adds to that, right?

So, if I want to add all HSK words, then I would just add all lists and add words as I go?

InkCube   February 6th, 2011 6:55a.m.

Even if they had some words on more than one list (which I don't think so) that wouldn't make a difference.
Skritter knows what words you already learned and only adds actually new ones. (you will also notice that if you're looking at a list you haven't studied words you already know will be marked green).

mw   February 6th, 2011 6:56a.m.

Yes, that's how it works with the (new) HSK lists.

I'm currently going through these lists as well, but find it harder to learn due to less context compared to learning from a textbook list.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!