Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Integrating Anki with Skritter

雅各   February 9th, 2011 3:23p.m.

Given I spend most of my time away from a computer I have recently started using Anki on my iPhone which is great as it means I can get so much more study done!

It would be really cool if there was some way to integrate what I am doing on Anki with Skritter.

I know there are a few anki users here, are there any tricks or tips you have for integration?

Byzanti   February 9th, 2011 3:58p.m.

Yeah, I keep Skritter for words, and anki for sentences. My integration is to do separate things with the two ;p...

I then put the sentences in the custom definition on Skritter.

InkCube   February 9th, 2011 4:11p.m.

That's pretty much what I'm starting to do now.

I'm putting the grammar example sentences and other sentences that I find interesting or unusual from my textbook in one Anki deck.
I've also just started that when I notice I have trouble to remember a certain word on skritter (it's usually one where I'm not quite sure how I would use it) to look for a couple sentences featuring that word and putting it into an anki deck.

I haven't been using those techniques for long, but so far I've noticed a big improvement in actually using grammar points and those troublesome words.

Bohan   February 10th, 2011 5:00a.m.

I hope an updated version of anki comes out. It's got a really crappy interface , as of now. I know it's free, but still

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!