Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Another Wacom settings problem

breakphreak   February 15th, 2011 2:18p.m.

Don't shoot, but I've somehow tweaked myself to another kind of (minor but annoying) trouble with Wacom Intuos:

When I am starting to use Flickr on the fresh Chrome page - all perfect. But IF I switch to some other Chrome tab or to the other place (I can QA it, but maybe the answer is not dependent on that) THEN I am starting to write MUCH slower.

WHY? Because as soon as I start to touch the wacom surface with the pen, then the software starts to write kinda circle on the screen at the proper place instead of simply writing.

Please help and / or ask any question - I'll happily answer to solve this frustrating prob. Thanks in advance.

nick   February 15th, 2011 9:46p.m.

Sounds like the ripple effects get turned on. I'm not sure what causes this, but you could try disabling the Wacom plugin in your Skritter study settings, if it's enbaled. You could also try to follow the part in the settings guide that disables the service that causes those (last part of the Windows settings):
http://www.skritter.com/wacoms/settings

breakphreak   February 19th, 2011 3:30a.m.

Oh! It was in "Press and Hold" settings! The "Hold" time was too short. Thanks for your help.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!