Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Accidentally deleted list

granuaille   February 16th, 2011 3:19p.m.

I was trying to delete a sublist and accidentally deleted the whole list - which I am using to study for tomorrow's midterm. Of course, I have it all pretty well under my belt LOL but it is like a security blanket - and then all that work. Any Cures? It was called New Practical Chinese Reader/

jww1066   February 16th, 2011 4:14p.m.

You can try re-adding that list to study. The worst that happens is you'll have to review a few characters, but I think the system will remember your progress.

granuaille   February 16th, 2011 4:46p.m.

thanks. Here's hoping! Otherwise reconstructing the list might be good review for the final exam!

scott   February 16th, 2011 5:29p.m.

Yep, progress is only removed from your account if you delete absolutely everything from the my words page, with the delete all popup. Adding the list again should get you quickly right back to where you were.

nick   February 16th, 2011 9:00p.m.

I think he didn't just delete the progress from the list; he accidentally deleted the entire (unpublished) list. There is a "Deleted Lists" button at the upper right of your My Lists page:
http://www.skritter.com/vocab/customlists/mylists

You should be able to use that to undelete the deleted list. Good luck on your midterm!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!